That one t-shirt with that special message; t-shirts that we outgrow and yet do not want to let go. It is of no use to us but holds great sentimental value.
These are special items that matter to us so why let them lie in the closet, far away from our vision. Let us get them out and give them a whole new get link avtaar.
T-shirts transformed into cushions is one way of repurposing those special tees.
And what’s more? They hardly require much skill.
http://josiart.at/rete/4561 Let’s make it:
– Cut the front and back to the desired sized cushion
– Stitch the two panels together inside-out on three sides
– On the fourth side stitch near the corners but leave the center open
– Turn the right side out
– Through the opening on the fourth side fill the cushion
– Fill evenly taking care to accentuate the corners
– Close the opening by hand sewing
Ta da! Your cushion is ready.
http://qsai.es/?esfirew=site-rencontre-88&70c=fb A few handy hints:
– If the filling is http://creatingsparks.com.gridhosted.co.uk/?endonezit=what-are-binary-options-investopedia'A synthetic fiber will only go with synthetic material.
– Cotton can be filled in all cotton t-shirts.
– If you have synthetic fiber and cotton t-shirts give a synthetic lining to the cushion and vice versa. I had to do this for both cushions featured here.
– Filling evenly is very important to get a well shaped cushion.